Modellers, visual effects artists, puppet makers etc needed!

Home Forums Crewing Modellers, visual effects artists, puppet makers etc needed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Can you create puppets? Can you make monsters out of paper and glue? Are you willing to operate monsters or do you enjoy making scale models?
    Good, then you clicked the right post 😛
    I’m working on a Tremors fan film called Tremors: On New Ground and we are desperatley seeking people to make the monsters – graboids. Although they’re meant to be 30 feet long, we’re looking for modellers that have time to create and operate scale versions of the “Graboids”.
    We’re also looking for puppet makers to create puppets that puppeteers can use on set.
    Not only that, but we’re also looking for people to come and operate the creatures and the creature effects. We need people to light our fireworks, we need people to pull the wires that knock fences down and pull monsters through the dirt.
    If you think you could lend a hand with any of these aspects, please get in touch by either sending me a message on here, or emailing me directly on speilbergjnr@hotmail.com .
    Please bear in mind that we’re filming in Oxfordshire, and own transport or the ability to get to Cholsey railway station is essential!
    Kind regards,
    Mark

Please note (I forgot to mention) the website can be found at http://tong.bsone.net.
    Also, we have a very VERY low budget and are trying to get things for free. However, I will be more than happy to negotiate.
    🙂
    Mark

David Dukes

very very interested, love the tremors films! I do freelance creature fx/prosthetics etc. Look at my uk screen page for details, Im filming for the rest of august but would like more details as I havent got a huge amount on afterward.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    David Dukes
    In your dreams FX
    07790 658 649

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.