Need help in ScreenWriting for the 3d Animated ShortFilm

Home Forums Writing Need help in ScreenWriting for the 3d Animated ShortFilm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Suresh kumar

Hello..
    I am Suresh.. I am a 3d Artist with over 5 years of experience in 3d animation.
    After all these time I decided to make a short which can run about 12-15 mins. I am planing to make it in completely 3d.. so that I don’t have to depend on investors for the budget.. I wrote a basic story according to the limitations I will be having while making it in 3d.. I am aiming for a more realistic attempt in Animated shortfilm. You can visit my site http://www.suresh.sj3d.com to check out the quality output I am aiming for..
    Its gonno be a non commercial Shortfilm. I need some help in writing. I am not good in screenwriting.. thats why I am here for seeking help from you professionals..
    The basic stroy line is ” About a Prisoner who almost got escaped and got back to the prison in his yet an another failure attempt. ” The story evolves in 1940s.. and war background..
    If you are interested to help this project and work for credits .. I appriciate ur help.. Its non commercial project.. The Aim of this project is to get a big fish. I am planing to approach the producers after this got completed.. I already have got other techincal members for this project ( Music composer, Editor and CG Artists ). I am looking for the ScreenWriters help..
    If you are interested or.. anything to discuss pls do write me to suresh_3dartist@yahoo.com ( chat id)
    msn id : suresh_u_kumar@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    – Suresh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.