Script for Feature wanted

Home Forums Writing Script for Feature wanted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mayfair Tv

Looking for a really good feature script to be filmed this year, ideally Crime/drugs /gangsters etc, if you are a new writer who is looking to get there break please send me a synopsis.
    perfectcasting@aol.com

Ron Aberdeen

Joe,
    It would be useful if you stated budget and whether it has to be a UK location.
    Your web site shows nothing about film production and your post nothing about what the deal might be?
    Are you looking to purchase a script, do you have finance and distribution in place or is it a backend deal that might happen?
    Just some of the questions that come to mind.
    Please clarify your intentions and objectives.
    I would love to send you synopsises, but I like to know if my script will meet the producers requirements, more closely than the broad brush you have used.
    I presume you are going to be the producer, maybe even the director or are you looking for a script that allows you to enter the film industry as an actor?

Wayne Joseph

I agree. If you just looking for scripts.. you should give a rough idea in terms of the budget, locations, etc.
    If there’s not enough information as to what you’re looking for, in a way the writer/s will feel a bit confused.
    The more info, the better.
    Hope this helps..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.