Short Films Scripts wanted

Home Forums Writing Short Films Scripts wanted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello I’m looking for anyone that has any short script around 10 to 15 minutes.
    I have access to equipment to make them.
    I can not offer money for the scripts but I have the ablity to make them.

Keith Miles

Hi
    I have a cracking short film script which was shortlisted for the Orange film prize,taken up by someone else…dropped,you know the story!!.Still a damned fine script I feel.If you are interested email me direct at elmowood@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Keith Miles

Kieren Brown

Hey
    I’ve got a couple of scripts you’re welcome to. Can you give me an email address to send them to?

Paddy Byrne

where theres life
    This script is about love and confusion. It is about two brothers, JOHN and DANIEL. John in his late thirties and Daniel in his early forties. John is reasonably successful. He owns and runs his own landscape gardening firm, and is happily married with two children. Daniel is not quite as fortunate as John. Daniel has been getting in and out of trouble since his early teens. Daniel has had problems with his father in his early life, more so than John. This is not explicated in this script but it is implied in the last scene.
    When we pick up the story, Daniel is an impatient in a psychiatric hospital, called The Orchard. A phone call from the hospital to John about Daniels behaviour causes John to think that there is no hope of Daniel ever being happy.
    John, fearing the worst, wonders if Daniel would be better off dead. John visits Daniel at the hospital the next day with the intention, albeit undetermined, of killing Daniel.
    After he hears Daniel go into a rant, John thinks the time has come to do this terrible thing. Unknown to Daniel, John literally has a knife in his hand ready to plunge it into his brother, when an attractive female patient chats to Daniel.
    This totally causes a positive change to Daniel’s mood. John realises that despite Daniels down days, he has hope, and wishes for things that we all wish for. Without hope we have nothing. Daniel has hope.
    John leaves Daniel at the hospital, realising that, although Daniels life is not as measurably successful as his own, it is indeed a life. And as the title of this script suggests, Where There’s Life there’s hope.

Daniel- a friend of mine recently offered me a script to make that he is unable to do himself due to other commitments. Unfortuneately I don’t really have time to make it either. It’s kind of a black comedy called “Gracefully” and he may be interested in giving it to you to film.
    You can contact him at http://www.myspace.com/michaelshemilt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nadmedia@aol.com
    I have made short films and can give you advice on how to film and make them, i have studio.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.