Test Commercial

Home Forums Casting Test Commercial

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex More

Frank Films are currently casting for a test commercial for Mortal Combat, a kung -Fu game for the Sony Playstation. The 30 second advert centres around the general public in ordinary scenarios suddenly bursting into kung – Fu. ( e.g. in a queue of shoppers, office workers having a fag break)
    The director is very keen to find actors and actresses with martial arts experience to play the leading roles, we are also looking for a supporting cast who will play the bystanders reacting to the spontaneous kung-fu outbursts. The supporting roles will require a feeling for comedy but not necessarily martial arts.
    We require men and women of different ages for the these roles and will consider all applicants.
    Unfortunately, because we are financing the project ourselves we can only offer to pay for transport to the shoot and meals. Of course we will provide a copy of the finished commercial to any cast or crew involved.
    Please Email CV’s and photos to: alex@frank-films.com

Justin Leigh

Hi, just forwarding this message so you can see my cv and photo, very intrested, look forward to hearing from you.. i did do Tae-Keon-Do about 10 years ago, but would behappy with any exposure.

Hi
    Really intrested in the shoot a am a keen martial artist and i am about to graduate to my purple belt in disapline Martial Arts which covers all stlyes including Tea-keon-do,kick boxing and self defence to name a few.
    Although i am on a low belt i did train in Thai boxing prior to me joining the disapline martial arts so although i am not a pro, i am very good.I Would love to hear from you.
    Please check out my page. ukscreen.com/cast/nataliew. I dont have a photo uploaded yet but i do have what your looking for.
    Many thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.