The Tempest: Crew Required for Scottish Feature

Home Forums Crewing The Tempest: Crew Required for Scottish Feature

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Time and Tide is a newly formed arts group made up of emerging Scottish talent. Our first project under this name is the production of a film entitled “The Tempest”, based on the script by William Shakespeare.
    It is hoped to film on HD in Glasgow and on the Isle of Skye. At present, it is hoped to shoot during May, but there is the strong possibility of this being delayed until September.
    The project is almost completely cast and an experienced crew has been assembled. What remains is to top up the crew with the following positions.
    Assistant Director
    Due to the fact that the previous AD has recently pulled out of the project due to other commitments we are looking for a new Assistant Director. Their role will be to make up detailed schedules for each days filming, to ensure the schedule is followed, and to ensure that no shots are overlooked or forgotten about when we are on location. They will also assist the Director in various other duties.
    Camera Operator
    Under the supervision of the DoP, the camera operator will … operate the camera. Experience very much preferred.
    Sound Operator
    The Sound Operator will record the sound, manage the microphones and operate the sound mixer. Experience very much preferred.
    Storyboarder
    The Storyboarder will join the storyboarding team in producing clear and accurate storyboards for use in the film. There is a lot of work to storyboard a feature, so we will be looking at sharing it round as many individuals as possible.
    Costume Assistant
    Under supervision of the costume designer, will aid in making, embellishing, sourcing, buying and renting costumes for use in the film.
    Being based in Glasgow or the Central Belt is a huge advantage, but all are welcome to apply. Past experience is preferable but not required. As this is a micro budget production, pay is on a lo/no/deferred basis, but arrangements will be made for accommodation, food and transport during the shoot. Key qualities desired in every applicant are enthusiasm, stamina, skill, and being able to ‘rough it’ for a while.
    This production should be immense fun from beginning to end. We strive for excellence, and take care of all cast and crew.
    Please email us on tempestfilm@hotmail.co.uk with a covering letter and a CV.

James Hughes

Hi There
    I am interested in the AD position.
    Feel free to check out my website for more details about myself.
    The Tempest is my favorite Shakespeare play.
    Kind Regards
    James Hughes
    http://www.james-hughes.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.