Tremors fan film needs 1 actress 2 actors

Home Forums Casting Tremors fan film needs 1 actress 2 actors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Please take a look at my page, and let me know if I’m what your looking for. Thanks.

Hi Im Georgie…..I do not have much experience but look at my page and i would love to audition for the movie..
    Thanx
    Georgie

Hi Mark
    I read your forum advert and checked out your web pages for “Tremors fan film.” The project looks exciting and i’d like to be involved. I’m not a million miles away from you being based in Stratford Upon Avon. I have got some other work coming up playing the lead role in a short film so my interest is probably in a small part………maybe kill me off quickly. Its open for descussion.
    Anyway have a quick look at my page http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/shep (I have hair now) and let me know if I fit the bill for any parts.
    Regards Shep

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has said they’re interested in being a part of this project. I’ve been overwhelmed with responses and I am trying my hardest to get back to you all! I knew registering for this place would be a good idea – afterall, you can’t spend your film-making lives relying on friends all the time. Thanks again, I will get in touch. If you haven’t got hold of me yet then please continue to do so. I can be reached here, messaging me or on this forum, and also at speilbergjnr@hotmail.com .
    Regards,
    Mark

Dear mark,
    I’ve just seen your posting re: Tremor fan films. and I am quite interested to know alittle more.
    I am a 24 yr old actor from London with a large amount of experience in short films and commercials.
    I would be very interested in meeting with you regarding auditioning for one of the roles.
    Please take a look at my page and see what you think.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Kind Regards
    Richard smith.
    Tel: 07903 931 746

Ello there 🙂 Remember Tremors, the No Frills/Wilson-Maddock comic thriller starring Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward? Well myself and small team of aspiring film-makers are working on a fan-film sequel that we are shooting from May til late summer, early Autumn time.
    We’re looking for one dedicated actress to play a similar role to Rhonda in the first movie, a scientist. Don’t be fooled into thinking this means a lab coat and glasses, the scientist in this movie is more than happy to fire a gun 🙂 We’re also looking for a guy to play a farmer (although not a stereotypical ‘ooh-arr’ farmer) and also a fisherman – again, no stereotypes 😉
    The age ranges we’re looking for are 18 to adult. It should be a lot of fun, theres action, adventure, boat scenes, running and as per usual, being stranded 🙂
    It’s a no-low budget feature length production that Stampede (the owners of Tremors) and Universal are eager to see, and could well help with any showreels you have in the making. We can’t pay buuuuut we will sort something about travel costs wise. Filming takes place in south Oxfordshire (UK).
    If you’re interested, get back to me here. You might want to take a look at the website, http://www.onnewground.cjb.net or to learn more about the production company (Anarchy Pictures) visit http://www.anarchypictures.cjb.net
    The “successful” (dare I say) candidates need nothing but passion and commitment! Acting skills are also essential 😛 Oh, and liking the original movie is always a bonus too 🙂
    Mark “m0ds” Lovegrove

Me, me , me, me, me, me

Hi. Take a look at my page. I am very interested in being involved in this project.
    Regards, Dani x

Yasmine Maya

Hello Mark,
    Do check out my web page.
    Thanks,
    Yasmine Maya.

Jenny Pink

Hi There!
    I am interested in your production-sounds fantastic. Please check out my details.
    Thanks
    Jenny x

Hi Mark,
    Am a fan of the film and would be very interested in the role of Rhonda in yours. Please view my details on this site:- Laura Phillips
    Regards,
    Laura

I AM AVAILABLE FOR THOSE DATES,
    CHRIS

Hi, I’m Gillian. Please see my page below. I have acting for the camera experience, am reliable, and looking to do more film work. I love Tremors and would enjoy working with you on this project. Check out my acting experience, and please contact me with your e-mail address so I can supply more information.
    http://www.ukscreen.com/cast/gab4wigan
    Regards,
    Gillian

Jennifer Lee

hi! i would be very interested in auditioning for the female scientist role in your upcoming film please take a look at my page and photos and get back to me. I look forward to hearing from you. thanks jenni acton jenniacton@hotmail.com

Tony Bowden

hi my name is tony please take a look at my website and maybe you could let me no if i fit one of your actors thank you very mutch my web add is http://www.tonybowden.moviespage.com look forward to hearing from you tony bowden

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.