Tremors On New Ground needs crew

Home Forums Crewing Tremors On New Ground needs crew

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I’m looking for anyone within easy reach of South Oxfordshire to help with crewing on weekends. Specific jobs include people to help with sound (we use mini disc recorders and you’ll be shown how to use them), camera operators (previous experience preferabal, especially with a canon xm2).
    Also, if anyone has some equipment they’d be willing to bring down for a shoot, especially someone with a CRANE 😉 that’d be ace. If you can operate the equipment that’d be great and it will never leave your sight.
    We also need a runner who is happy to stand around and help out with general jobs like fitting our track dolly together, moving tripods, equipment, setting up base and alike.
    You won’t be paid and its all for experience, all crew get a copy of the final product and their name in the credits. Good for those building up a show reel – good for those who just want something to do on a weekend too 🙂
    Like I say, living near South Oxfordshire is preferable, having a car is also good but we all rendezvous as Cholsey railway station so it is easily accessable by train – but we cannot cover any costs.
    If you’re interested, please EMAIL ME at speilbergjnr@hotmail.com . For more information on the project which is now underway, please visit http://tong.bsone.net .
    Regards,
    Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.