Two Reading based actresses required for short amateur film.

Home Forums Casting Two Reading based actresses required for short amateur film.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shock! Horror! Probe! are looking for two actresses who are preferably based in Reading, Berkshire to appear in a short supernatural amateur film (ten to fifteen minutes) called A Mummy Unbound.
    The project will be recorded using a digital video camcorder.
    The first role, Jennifer, is a twenty-something student of ancient history
    The second role, Alexandria, is a supernatural character, although thousands of years old
    she looks to be in her twenties or thirties. She probably originates from Africa or the Middle East.
    The actress playing Jennifer will be needed on both days of filming. Saturday July 31st and Saturday August 7th.
    The actress playing Alexandria will be needed on Saturday July 31st.
    Filming on both days will start at 8am and finish around 6pm approx.
    If you would like to be considered for either role please contact Paul or Tim via the SHP email as soon as you can.
    Thank you.
    (For more details on our previous short films visit http://www.shockhorrorprobe.co.uk)

Are expenses and a reasonable remuneration available?
    Let me know,
    DC
    info@doncapo.com

Thanks for getting in touch Emma but I’m afraid we’ve cast the two roles now.
    Best wishes
    Paul

Hi,
    Not sure if you are still looking for an actress. Although I am not Reading based, I can get there easily enough as I am based in Guildford. Please check out my page for more information.
    Thanks
    Emma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.