URGENT – PAID commercial casting – actresses needed

Home Forums Casting URGENT – PAID commercial casting – actresses needed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Joanna King

Hi there,
    I would be interested in playing Actress 2 for Ad 1.
    Joanna

Hi im very interested in your comercials .I would like to be considered for role as actress 1 or 2 in the first advert “The Lake” or as actress 1 or 2 in the second advert “The Streak” they both sound like fun and comical.
    I emailed you my deatails but your address didnt seem to work. But feel free to check out my details on this site.
    My Email if needed is MaidMarian_no1@hotmail.com
    Jennifer Sharpe

Good Afternoon Kath.
    Im really intrested in your advert.
    My name is Becky-Marie Craft
    Hair: Blonde
    Height 5ft5
    i have pictures but they are not proffesional one as i am going to be having them done the end of next month? if you are intrested please let contact me as i am really intrested an would work my hardest for you.
    Thank You
    Becky Craft
    beckymariecraft@yahoo.co.uk

Kath Morton

Apologies to all,
    My email is KathMorton2000@yahoo.com (I left out the numbers in the original ad).
    Please remember when replying to say which roles you are interested in.
    Thanks again,
    Kath Morton
    Morton Productions

Toni Brooks

Just tried to email you twice but it came back as undeliverable. The first time was with CV and photo the second time with my link to my UKscreen page.
    Here’s my link in case you would like to see my pic and a very short biog:
    The only part I wouldn’t want to do is the nude one – I too am not as young as I was and my body is finally giving in to gravity!
    All the best
    Antoinette

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am very interested in playing Actress1 or 2 or 3 in your commercial
    ad. I have over 2 yrs in the media industry and have done a lots of
    presenting for programmes and as an extras for few projects. I would very
    much like to take part please send me further details?!
    Dianna x

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME STAR in your advert im 19 years old and bubble and well do any thing to star in your advert.
    Please email me on:
    Beckymariecraft@yahoo.co.uk

Kath Morton

Hi,
    I’m urgently seeking actresses for a series of commercials I am shooting for a well-known brand of snack.
    The ads are being run under the slogan “People will do anything for…” (a bit like the Dairylea “Children will do anything for the taste of…”). In all of the ads, one or more people have the product, and another is begging for some. The person(s) with the product say “only if you… (do something outrageous)”, which, of course, the people will do.
    We therefore need the following cast (all actresses, actors for other similar commercials have already been cast). Age 15-45 (almost any will do):
    Ad 1: “The Lake” (15 seconds)
    Actress 1 tells 2 she will share the product if 2 jumps into the lake they are walking past. 2 jumps in, gets out, and is given the product.
    Ad 2: “The Streak” (30 seconds)
    Same scenario, but with two actresses with the product. Actress 3 begs for some, 1 and 2 discuss and agree to share it if 3 strips and streaks down the road they are on.
    There are more ads to follow, but I thought I would cast for these two first.
    Please state which role(s) you would be interested in being considered for. Obviously, Actress 3 in Ad 2 needs to be prepared to be undressed in public, although the location chosen would be as secluded as possible, and there would be blurs over the necessary parts of the body.
    PAY:
    Ad 1: Actress 1: GBP 50, Actress 2: 75
    Ad 2: Actresses 1 and 2: GBP 50, Actress 3 ???
    I will accept offers from actresses on how much they want to play Actress 3 in ad 2, as I’m not sure how much is reasonable, and I will audition the lowest few offers. I’m sorry this isn’t a great role to play, but I will be most grateful to anyone who will play it, as we’re contracted to do this ad, and if we can’t find anyone, I’ll have to do it, which I would really rather not (I’m not that young any more).
    If you are interested in any of the roles, please send CVs and photos to KathMorton@yahoo.com as soon as possible, remembering to state which role(s)you are interested in, as we need to get production under way very soon.
    Thanks,
    Kath Morton
    Morton Productions

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,
    I have just read you advert on ukscreen, and im intersted im not shy! i’ll do any part it all sounds abit of a laugh!
    If you are interested in useing me take a quick look over my page on ukscreen as it has my cv and pics on there so you get an idea if im what your looking for
    Hope to here from you soon
    Kirsty Elms
    Tel: 07866 943180

This e-mail is fro Irelands Largest agency The Entertainment Factory,please keep the following information on file,for paying and non paying work
    The Entertainment Factory
    Entertainment House
    87 Glasmore Park
    Swords
    Co.Dublin
    Ireland
    tel 00353-1-8135070 or 00353-1-8904679 after hours 086 3403232
    e-mail addresses fintancullen@eircom.nettheentertainmentfactory@eircom.net
    englishextras@eircom.net-irishextras@eircom.net-femaleextras@eircom.net-
    maleextras@eircom.nte-europeanextras@eeircom.net-internationalextras@eircom.net

Robyn Morton

i saw your ad and would love to play any actress except for ad2 actress three.
    thank-you
    yours
    robyn morton

Lucy Clarke

Hi there,
    Heard about this from a friend who has also applied,( Please see below)who like me is a bit mad and up for a laff, so I would be delighted to volunteer my services for either Actress 1 or Actress 2. Have done nuttier things for money before off my own back so this would be great fun. My friend Maegan Cottone and I are like a double act, so I could reccommend using the both of us, just for the chemistry side of things!! ( Nudge nudge , wink wink!!)
    Thanks – Hope to see you there!!!
    Lucy Clarke
    07730 461501

Pinal Patel

Dear Kath
    I would be very intersted in starring in your adverts as Actress 1, for ad 1, and actress 1 or 2 for ad 2.
    Please take a look at my page for my vital stats and photos!
    Thank you for your time!
    Pinal

Laura Taylor

Hi Kath. My name is Laura and I’m 17 from the Manchester area (though have no concerns with travelling). Your ad sounds great and i would love to be considered for a part. I’m interested in all parts and am willing to give my all. I will send over my photos as soon as poss. Please check out my page and let me know.
    Cheers!
    Laura.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.