when is a forum not a forum

Home Forums General when is a forum not a forum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CAllen Allen

fo·rum Pronunciation Key (fôrm, fr-)
    n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)
    The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
    A public meeting place for open discussion.
    A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
    A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
    A court of law; a tribunal.
    Sorry feeling a bit bored, but its a shame this forum isn’t a little more community spirited…We only seem to see lots of names (including mine 😉 when there is opportunity for personal gratification..when anyone asksa question or makes a comment they rarely get a flicker of interest…Forums are usually a darned good way of flaunting a bit of the ol’ personality… I see lots of people asking for advice and they might get a couple of answers, but hell this is a place where we have TONS of experienced actors/esses, put yourselves out a bit and respond, I can’t Im not inexperienced in acting, but ask me a question about avoiding sleazeballs, makeup, kids, how to burn dinner every day and art and I would make the effort to respond… Get of the pedestal chaps and chapesses, lets integrate …LOL…Only tongue in cheek (ish)
    Colleen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.