Would you like to become a producer?

Home Forums General Would you like to become a producer?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello there,
    Iā€™m primarily a writer who dabbles in a spot of animation and independent filmmakingā€¦For a while now Iā€™ve been experimenting with methods of combining live action, animation and some old school puppetry to create visually novel work, relatively inexpensively. Iā€™ve sold a couple of bits to Mobile Phone distributors and had some success distributing my own stuff on the web, (You can check out my work at http://www.peculiarity.co.uk) but I have a hankering to apply my ideas and methods to a feature length production.
    At present Iā€™m developing a ā€œfuturistic film noirā€ idea, a sort of hard-boiled, science fiction that deals with modern day issuesā€¦ Iā€™ve been working on effects, costumes, sets and so on with a small group of collaborators for some time but what we really need now is someone who is interested in becoming a producer, who could help us pitch the idea or submit it to funding bodies.
    Iā€™m not necessarily looking for someone who has done much, (or even any) producing in the past, in fact Iā€™d rather hear from someone who is interested in becoming part of a creative team than a string of creditsā€¦ So if youā€™re genuinely keen on the idea of becoming a producer and are looking for a novel project to work on, Iā€™d love to hear from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Samuel Dale
    Samuel@lofifilms.co.uk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.